How to buy and lead times
Please order carefully.
• Check the product specification. Samples may be requested.
• Check the quantities. Ordering proper quantities is essential, as we cannot guarantee an exact match between batches. We recommend ordering 10% extra tiles.
• Check delivery requirements and delivery costs.
• Once production has begun, orders cannot be cancelled.
TOLERANCE TO DIMENSION AND SHADES
• Tiles are referred to its nominal size, not its actual size. Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, dimensions are approximate and may be subject to a degree of inaccuracy.
• The number of tiles supplied per square meter is approximate and depends upon the suggested grout joint.
• A possible variation in shades is considered as a particularity of such products. Tiles may exhibit variations from samples and within a shipped lot.
• Prices are subject to change without notice according
to cost variations.
• All product prices quoted exclude the cost of delivery
• VAT rate is 23%.
Please inquire us about custom developments.
• Custom projects are priced accordingly.
• Custom sizes are available for an additional charge.
• Custom glazes are subject to Run of Kiln, which may be up to 10% over the original quantity.
• We can arrange delivery anywhere in the world. Please contact us to request a freight quote.
• Tiles are packed in cardboard boxes, loaded on a protected and sealed pallet. Pallets are delivered on the pavement.
• Special packing for bespoke products must be quoted. Please contact us.
• Freight quotes are passed on at cost with a 15 Euro pallet charge per pallet used.
• Delivery terms are to be considered indicative. Eventual delivery delays do not entitle customers to claim indemnity.
• A 50% deposit is required to confirm your order.
• The balance is due before order release. The goods will be released immediately after the payment has been received and cleared in full.
Please order carefully as we cannot accept returns.
Please check your products carefully on delivery.
• Any problems with quality, quantity, and kind of material supplied must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the order.
• In case of a claim the buyer should put the disputed material at our disposal for any defect checking. No claim will be accepted once the material has been installed.
• Damage caused by inappropriate installation, accident, misuse or improper maintenance is not covered by our product warranty.
• Variations in colour, shade, tonality, texture, and crazing are inherent characteristics of our tiles and are, therefore not considered as defects.
• Variations in facial dimensions and thickness will be allowed as per handcrafted product standards.
• Although we provide Installation and Maintenance guidelines, its liability is strictly limited to the supply of products.
Nearly every product is made to order.
Our lead times vary from product to product and may also be extended at certain times of the year. Nevertheless, we try to follow these timelines:
• In-stock tiles: 1 week to ship.
• Made to order tiles: 4 to 5 weeks to ship.
• Custom-designed tiles: quoted on an individual basis.
• Exceptionally large quantities: quoted on an individual basis.
All lead times will be quoted on purchase order. Please contact us for stock checks.