top of page
/ Terms & Conditions
How to buy and lead times
The products and designs or any portion of the products or designs may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Elisa Passino Studio.
Please order carefully.
• Check the product specification. Samples may be requested.
• Check the rug size and tile quantities. Ordering proper quantities is essential,
as we cannot guarantee an exact match between batches.
• We recommend ordering 10% extra tiles.
• Check delivery requirements and delivery costs.
• Once production has begun, orders cannot be cancelled.
• Prices are subject to change without notice according to cost variations.
• All product prices quoted exclude the cost of delivery and taxes.
• VAT rate is 23%.
• We can arrange delivery anywhere in the world.
Please contact us to request a freight quote.
• All quotes outside EU are passed DAP, which means the price exclude any import duties, taxes (VAT) and additional costs such as, but not limited to, customs storage fees.
• Tiles are packed in cardboard boxes, loaded on a protected and sealed pallet.
Pallets are delivered on the pavement.
• Delivery terms are to be considered indicative. Eventual delivery delays do not entitle customers to claim indemnity.
• A 50% deposit is required to confirm your order and start production.
• The balance is due before order release. The goods will be released immediately after the payment has been received and cleared in full.
Nearly every product is made to order.
Our lead times vary from product to product and may also be extended at certain times of the year. Nevertheless, we try to follow these timelines:
• Made to order tufted rugs: 6 to 8 weeks to ship.
• Custom-designed rugs: quoted on an individual basis.
• In-stock samples: 1 week to ship.
• Made to order ceramic tiles: 4 to 6 weeks to ship.
• Made to order cement tiles: 7 to 9 weeks to ship.
• Custom-designed tiles: quoted on an individual basis.
• Exceptionally large quantities: quoted on an individual basis.
TOLERANCE TO DIMENSION AND SHADES
• Tiles are referred to its nominal size, not its actual size.
• Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, dimensions are approximate and may be subject to a degree of inaccuracy.
• The number of tiles supplied per square meter is approximate and depends upon the suggested grout joint.
• A possible variation in shades is considered as a particularity of our products. Our products may exhibit variations from samples and within a shipped lot.
We'd love to work with you on a bespoke piece.
Please inquire us about custom developments.
• Custom projects are priced accordingly.
• Custom sizes are available for an additional charge.
Please order carefully as we cannot accept returns for made-to-order products.
Please check your products carefully on delivery.
• Any problems with quality, quantity, and kind of material supplied must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the order.
• In case of a claim the buyer should put the disputed material at our disposal for any defect checking. No claim will be accepted once the material has been installed or used.
• Damage caused by inappropriate installation, accident, misuse or improper maintenance is not covered by our product warranty.
• Variations in colour, shade, tonality, texture, and tile crazing are inherent characteristics of our products and are, therefore not considered as defects.
• Variations in facial dimensions and thickness will be allowed as per handcrafted product standards.
• Although we provide Installation and Maintenance guidelines, its liability is strictly limited to the supply of products.
bottom of page